It was soo much fun. We were all just there laughing and joking about stuff. Mainly me and alcoholism. Me and Maria were laughing about random stuff and everyone looking at us like wtf? But yeah. They were running late and then they lost Simon who's like GSM or something and then Nick came along so that was ok.
He was there giving out the thingies and he picked up mine and looked at me and then went "so this is where all the money goes" So yeah I had to go up and collect my certificatey thing (you know like when you were at school) and He read it out and we had a pic taken, but the flash didn't go off so it won't come out, whoo.
So then he was there and gave out the otherones and then the ones for the people who got 100% with the mystery shopper. Then he goes "Is that it then?" to Jan and she's like "no there are the shining star awards too"
Then he looked at me again and said "Naomi" to which I said "what?" like an idiot. But I had one. He was kinda like well done but mind the excess or something like that. So yeah my pic is going to be on the wall for the next month, joy.
But yeah I got 2000 star points too. With a very lovely "cheque"
So yeah.
But I'm not allowed to go to another one because Jan said so.
Erm then I went upsatairs and because Helen was on kiosk I thought oh I'll go do the lottery just to go annoy her.
So I was there and the Amanda came in, said hello and stuff all civil. And I go to Helen "Oh can I have a lucky dip for toninght. I might get lucky2 To which of course Amanda replied "Oh Petes in there" Not amused. So I was all like "Oh do you want to know what he said about me?" and showed her my thingy and she's all like "ahhhhh" Blah I really don't like her at the moment.
There is one thing though. I feel kinda bad because it's going to be up on the wall that I've helped them out and stuff and there are other people who do (granted it is a select few) and I am the only one who has had recognition for it. You know it's kind of like a why me? Well I know why but yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment