That's my new favourite word. Really. I say it all the time. I think it's more of a substitute swear word than anything else.
Anyhoo. Yesterday Ella and her mum came into ASDA. I only remembered it today. She was just there going "Naomi Naomi" over and over again. It was quite funny. Anyways I remembered coz Bethany and Megan came in with their dad today.
Anyhoo. I was going to go out tonight with Angela for Kevins leaving do buuuut Angela was taken to hospital, sooooo she won't be going. I am going, but on my own. But only because when Kevin asked me if I was I said I didn't know. So he hit me on the head and told me to. So yeah I'm going.
Also I've had a scary thought. Tomorrow I shall be the youngest person on checkouts. No seriously I did the math. Everyone who's younger than me is on holiday at the moment. Soooo it's me and all the "oldies" tomorrow. But thats ok though.
Ooooo and Amandas back and she's one of us! Whoo she's gone seasonal and is working checkouts on Saturday afternoons, and she's a normal colleague and not a manager.
So yeah I'm going to go and get ready.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment