Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nowhere to go

Well that's what Amanda asked me when she saw me in ASDA earlier.

So yeah me, mum and dad went to but me some more paint for my room then we went to ASDA becuase they wanted to get somthing to eat. So yeah I went in.

Was in there for a couplde of minutes and someone came up behind me and said "Num Num" Huh? What? Turned around and there's Alan. So we stood there and talked for a bit and I kept seeing my mum popping up in places, she was spying on me.

Anita came along and was like "hello hun" But hey I didn't get asked to work even though it was quite busy.

Walked around abit more and got stuff. Amanda was on a checkout and mum wanted to go to her but I was like "no" coz I don't think I could trust her if she talked to Amanda.

So we went to Ally instead and who should pop up but Pete. So yeah he started chucking stuff at me : ( and then I was like "I got silver star" he was like "really?" And then he goes to Lizzie "this wench is silver star becuase of me" Er yeah I did get another nomination even though thata was the one that got me it but blah. Then mum was like "are yiou going to get your hair cut? becuase its a mess" omg. Then to top it off dad goes "Oh come round ours and she'll cut it for you" Great I will absolutely laugh my ass off if he actually did.

Amanda came along just after he left to take Leona off. Thank God is all I can say but then she goes to me "Have you got nowhere better to go?" and mum went to her "We had to get a few bits" But no Amanda wouldn't take that and whispered to Ally 2It's because Pete's here really." Not amused.

So now I'm sat here with nothing to do.

No comments: