We have newbies. I don't like it. They're younger than me. That makes me not a young one. Infact I think it mean's that all us young ones aren't young ones anymore. Not fair. That was our thing.
Anyhoo. Today was quite boring really. I served hardly anyone all day. Me and Katie were sat together. We ad to move Rosemary to do that. And we were doing what we always do on a Sunday- Talking. Anyways she wants to join my family so we decided that she's my mu. Anyhoo, she's engaged. She has been for four months. This no one knew.
We both had early lunches and then when we went back up Sue and Lizzie separated up. And then I was on a till in the middle of nowhere with no one to talk to :(
Yeah so that's about it really. I didn't serve anyone for the last hour, it was soooooo pointless.
Only wokring 12-4 tomorrow. Then I have Tuesday off. Whoo. Gonna go crazy again. Lol
Might be going bowling with Maria and that later. Maybe, but then look what happened Tuesday. Maybe not.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment