Sunday, August 07, 2005

Nums is an alcoholic

Well that's what people were saying last night. Just because I'd had two drinks. Erm *looks around and whistles*

Erm I went out last night (as you may have guessed) I'm glad I did really it was quite a good night.

Ok so all night it was me, Kevin, Amanda and Louisa as like the core group and other peolple coming and going.

Anyhoo I didn't drink that much- only two- ok they happened to be jugs but that's not the point. I was drinking the drinks that Kevin brought too but that's not the point, he had like loads. At one point there were like sevne jugs on the table.

Anyhoo, Louisa is going to be our new manager, she's going to another store for two weeks to train but when she come's back she's in charge of us. Buuut she thinks I'm an alcoholic so I'm not sure that that's good.

Anyhoo highlight of the night was an extremely wierd convo between me Amanda and Kevin. Louisa had gone to the loo or something and we were sat there and Kevin was talking about the rumours about him sleeping with people in the stores he's been in. I don't know how but somehow he ended up going to Amanda "well just bend over the table and we'll see what we can do" I was like omg "Do you like having and audience then Kev?" he was like "why do you want to watch?" well actually we're kinda in a full pub thingy so I think you'd attract some attention "I dunno we could teach you some stuff we've got 40 years on you" To which Amanda got really offended, but he meant combined. But yeah, and then he goes up behind me and put's his arms around me. Erm okkkkkkkkk. He was very drunk though. People were buying him drinks with like 4 shots in. Lol

Anyhoo. I was told by Louisa that I could phone in sick today but Kevin told me that I wasn't allowed to and if I did then he would come back and then I didn't hear what he said but yeah then goes on about how I was a good colleague and didn't want to go and make a habit of stuff like that blah blah blah.

Anyhoo I went home after we got kicked out of Wetherspoons, well it was closed so....

Yeah it was cool.

No comments: