OK so yesterday I went to work. I managed to do like two breaks before Pete shoved me out in the kiosk. Not amused. I ended up being out there from about 2-9. My feet hurt soo much.
It was sooo quiet last night as well. I must have served five people after 8. But Pauline was greeting and so we were there talking about the gone off sushi and the stupid people who come in at like ten to.
Pete kept coming into the kiosk and slapping me or messing up the lottery machine and chucking stuff at me. Then he would call me and make random noises. But if I called him and did the same he would come and tell me off, :( hypocrite. Just becuase he broke the security cameras, and the drawer and lost the rotas- idiot.
Then I had Pete and Pauline talking about how they're higher than normal collegues and Pete's like "your lower than the door mat" Hmmm not impressed. (can you tell Pete and Pauline were really my only human contact for most of the day?)
Anyhoo, I've been nominated for an ASDA star thingy. Whoo, because I'm cheerful and all the other people on the "fag counter2 are normally miserable. Not quite sure how that works coz most of the people who go on there are generally ok. I don't really care though.
Anyhoo Went out afterwards.
First we went to Wetherspoons. Pete got the first round. He bought me him and Maria a double shot of zambouka (sp? sound like that anyhoo) and I had a double achers and lemonade too. Yes so that made up for the meanness. Yes.
So anyhoo we sat down and me, Pete and Maria had some food, I'd barely eaten all day and Mums last instruction to me was eat something. Anyhoo, Sarah and Mel left (yes there were more than three of us) and I brought more shots and a jug of lust. Did lemon and lime sucking, should have taken my camera it was soo funny. There must have been a whole lemon and lime in my jusg co I just kept finding them.
Any hoo, a glass of vanila ice later we went to Chicago Rock. I was actually quite drunk considering I had drunk relatively little. Anyhoo, had a malibo and coke and had to escourt Maria to the toilet coz well she was a little too drunk to go alone up the stairs. So yeha back down stairs Maria started dancing with some gay guy. Then desided it was time for more drinks. Her round- she got me a double malibo, even though I asked for a single, coz well I was quite woozy and yeah not too much more alcohol.
Then I was just hit with tiredness. I really wanted to sleep. I was just like I can't go yet not with the other tow still out, plus I didn't want to leave Pete alone with overly drunk Maria, think I may have spent the rst of my life alone in the kiosk. Anyhoo he goes I'm going to go home in a bit, so I rang my mum to ask her to pick me up.
Sooo we had to walk back to ASDA coz Maria ad left her house key in her locker so would have been able to get into her house. Fool. It was quite funny coz even though we oly saw a few people they were like what are you doing? Erm *looks around*
Anyhoo mum picked me up, Pete thought that it would have been funny if she was in her pjyamas, it would have been but she wasn't.
So yeah that's it. I woke up this morning witha relatively clear head and apart from the tiredness I'm ok.
But yeah I've added people to the list of those who think I'm an alcoholic. : /
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not an alcho just a drunken fool. Yup.
Noooooooooooooooo. Well maybe last night but not as much as Maria. *nods* Not as drunken.
Post a Comment