Thursday, August 18, 2005

Whos the daddy?

I am feeling quite strange. I still don't know the secret even though I've been trying to get it out of everyone. Argh. I hate it. I hate not knowing stuff.

Anyhoo. Pete and Caroline came over to pick on me earlier and Pete's like "I have a secret with Naomis mum" and she goes "I know, I heard earlier" and then Pete goes "Your 18 aren't you?" "Er yeah" "See I would have been 2 years old then" Then they went on to talk about my sisters age and stuff and they were like that's better. Okkkkkk I was soo confused and then Caroline goes "Pete's going to be part of your family, Pete's going to be part of your family" Okkkkk so now I'm scared.

So anyhoo I think Pete told Caroline because she came over and goes "I know" in an annoying sing song voice. Then she goes "Is your mum married?" "Err yeah" "Oh so that could be a probalem" Then she goes "you seriously have no idea do you?" Errr no that's why I'm having a hissy fit. But yeah the point is she didn't tell me.

But yeah I tried everything. I even used Maria to try and get it out of him. But nothing. He wouldn't tell her.

Then at one point he was walking past and he goes "you can call me dad" Errrrrr "Um I thinkmy dad would have something to say about that" "No he knows about it. He's fine with it" Okkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm worried.

So yeah now I'm stuck. I don't know the secret and I won't find out, not this week anyways. I'm not in on Saturday and he's not in Sunday and probably not Sunday either. Argh I hate this.

No comments: