Last night I went out with Maria and her "peeps".
First off we randomly drove to the top of some hill near Devizes. Randomness. They were taking pictures of their cars and talking aload of car crap which I didn't understand. So yeah we were waiting for Martyn to come along and there were these cars coming along the road and from a distance they all looked blue. So they were all like trying to guess what the car was and I was just there and said "oh it's such in such a colour" most of the time blue. Only not that many of the cars were actually blue soooooo I looked abit stupid. Alan took alot of joy mentioning that loads. I didn't think it was that funny really.
So yeah we drove to Swindon. Well Maria drove to Swindon and me and Alan sat there having some highly funny conversations to which Maria would occasionally say "Ugg" Erm okkkkkkkkkk.
We went to the cinema in Swindon and saw Unleashed. It was ok. Some parts were quite amusing, well to me and Maria anyways. But then we may have been randomly laughing.
Anyhoo. we drove back quite late. Maria really needed a wee all the way back. But then poo is better than wee, Jo says so :P Anywaysyeah we got back about half twelve, which was earlier than what we thought we would.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment