Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bitch

Dennys left Uncle Andy. I don't know exactly what happened though. Mum came into ASDA, I was doing the put backs and she's like "I need you to come out at 8 on the dot if you can" I was lilike "well I've only got a couple more things to put back and then there's nothing for me to do, go and talk to Tracey and Lizzie" So she did. They let me go early (that's two days in a row :/)

Yeah she's taken all the kids and she's left. Uncle Andy's in a state according to mum. Her and dad have gone down to see him. I'm here with the two girls (our cousin is staying the week) They are going to try and bring him back here. I agree that he shouldn't be left on his own.

He's lost everything. They've been together for 17 years, since they were kid's basically.

And it's Laura's birthday.

No comments: