So like yeah I stayed at work till eight because number one I'm a fool and number two I had "no choice" Now I think that that was kinda unfair because if I had actually been asked then I would have said no, because well I had a reason for saying no, an excuse. But no Pete said something about staying later, I laughed, well it's always me, he's like don't laugh it's not even funny. So if you go down on your break and ring your mum. I was like huh? Did I actually agree to that? I was Ok fine whatever.
Anyhoo I feel really guilty now because Jan (Marias mum and communication person) is going to have words about people being made to saty over. : / I didn't complain about staying to her, in fact I didn't say anything to her, that was Maria, soooo I dunno.
Erm anyhoo everyone was picking on me today (I've back dated it, see good girl) Caroline kept prank calling me on the intercom thing and chucking stuff at me. Then I hid from Pete behind customer services and he came and got me and pulled my pig tail :(
Ok so it wasn't as bad as I'm making out. The time went quite quickly and stuff but still. I hope Pete doesn't get in loads of trouble and stuff : /
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment