Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mission

Ok so my newest mission concerns next week. Next Saturday to be precise. I have to not stay on till 8. Maria told me I wasn't allowed. I'm going to her dad's birthday party. So she informed me. Now ok it may not seem like a hard task buuut this is me.

Problem one I know that they need someone (normally me) and I know that I'll get asked because they know I'll say yes.

Problem two. I can't use the party as an excuse for not staying because Pete and Becky are going and the are there till eight so therefore logically I could stay till eight.

So I need to either avoid being asked. You know hide from everyone and then they can't ask me. Or change personalities or something. Orrrrrr get other people to stay so I'm not needed. Who knows by then we might have someone who's contracted to stay til eight on a Saturday night. Or not.

No comments: