Right so Laura was up stairs earlier and she was going on a bout a spider. A huge one according to her, but then her huge is actually quite tiny, so yeah. But then she lost the spider. We were all like ok so it just went off somewhere, no big deal.
Then about hlaf an hour later, I was sat on the computer and I looked round for some reason. And there on the stairs is a fuck off big spider. I t was huge. Normally I don't mind spiders. I can handle them. I can get them and set them free and junk. But not this one. I couldn't go near it.
So mum went and got some tissue and she grabed hold of it and then flushed it down the toilet.
So yeah I told Jo and she's like "Oh I wouldn't do that coz it'll come back up" Or somethig like that, so like yeah, That made me feel better.
Oh and now I need a wee.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahahaha the spider is going to bite your bum!
Post a Comment