Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oh yeah

Oh and I forgot. I got a letter today at work. Caroline brought it over. She was like "Open it, I wanna know what it is coz some people have got one and I haven't" So yeah I opened it. It was for a pension plan. Great. And how old am I? That's right 18. I'm not really thinking about my pension. I'm not thinking about getting that old yet even. You know. So yeah I'm old now. Caroline also knows my middle name and now she's going to pick on me with it coz she knows I don't like it.

I don't want to retire yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robertson Apologizes for Chavez Remarks
When the AP had called Robertson on Tuesday for elaboration, spokeswoman Angell Watts said Robertson would not do interviews and had no statement about his remarks.
You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to
enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."

Woodrow Wilson
28th President of the United States
china vacations site/blog. It pretty much covers china vacations related stuff.