It's not not so bad being me after all. I mean I guess I'm the one that everyone is compared to so yeah I'm under pressure to do stuff well I suppose. But what about those "under" me, the younger ones.
Well I'm thinking more about Sharene than the others. I mean she's going to pretty much live in my shadow all of her academic life. And really I don't think she'll achieve a shadow of her own.
I guess this is more about her than me. I mean, she isn't exactly treated well at home. I mean it's not exactly going to be great to be told by your mum that they're going to punch your teeth down your throat. To be made to grow up. To be responsible for your younger brother and sister at 14, because, well your parents can't be bothered.
They wanted to put her on a train from Frome to Weymouth, this week, on her own. Yeah right, she's an irresponsible 14 year old, who to be fair wants to run away from home. Erm that's not exactly the best thing to do is it? I mean until resently, I haven't been trusted on a train, and I was 17 at the time. And to be fair I am a pretty responsible, I was, I always have been.
I just guess I'm lucky.
She was upstairs with Laura and Mum and she was crying. This week must have been so didfferent for her. There aren't many (if any) rules in this house. Me and Laura have pretty much everythig in our rooms (minus internet connection) We can do what we want pretty much when we want. She can't she hasn't got any of that.
But I don't think it's that that's the problem. The problem around here is family harmony. We get on. There's no arguements around here. We randomly hug. Stuff like that. Me and my mum are really close. Laura is with dad. She doesn't have that. She's never had that.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment