Thursday, August 25, 2005

Poop

I am in real poope for next month. I have like 12 hours over time for the week after next. I mean it would be ok if I knew that I could work if I wanted to but I know that until like the middle of September at the earliest there won't be that much because of the uni people. They all seem to be do shit loads before they go back. But then when they do we'll be really short staffed again because like 10 people will be leaving again, so I dunno.

But then thinking about it maybe I'll be ok. Coz I just worked it out and it should work out as £4oo and something. So thats ok really.

Oh and I should succeed in my mission because the rota is full for next Saturday in the evening. Whether or not everyone there is staying till 8 and whether they all turn up is another matter. Plus there's I know will be running so, well let's just say there's still the possibility.

No comments: