Went into ASDA this morning to get drinks and stuff and Lorraine walked up to me and goes "Get out you. You've been banned" I was just there looking stupid and said "what?" She's like "you've been banned get out" Then she turned to the other Lorraine and goes "I can't belive she believes that" Ok so yeah I'm stupid.
My mum was talking to Pete and when I walked over he goes "You do know that you're working today?" "Er yeah 4-8" "That's ok then" Er okkkkkkkkk what was all that about??? And then he goes "what are you doing Saturday? Wanna stay til 8?" "Er I'm not here, I have the day off. Ask katie" So yeah a weird conversation. I am not going to work on Saturday even if I got paid triple time........ well maybe then. But that's not the point, I have a Saturday off. I love Katie!!!!!!!!!! Ok so I did her shifts first but that's not the point.
But yeah I can't believe I thought I was banned. What an idiot. They can't ban me who are they going to get to work????
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment