Friday, August 12, 2005

Drunken idiot

I mean literally this time. That's what everyone thinks of me now. Well me and Maria. Turns out we were the enterainment for the night people last night. Brian and Lee espescially found it very funny. They were taking the piss out of me and doing impressions of me down in the canteen when I was on my break. Not amused.

Oh and Nums may actually have to find a "proper job" because well let's just say me, Pete and Maria may be in deep doodoo. There was a thing at the managers meeting this morning about collegues returning after hours. Meaning us three. Well we had to go back because Maria had left her house key in her locker and well she was in no state to go by herself. But yeah err your not supposed to do it and the facte that we were drunk doesn't help. Anyhoo Maria told me about (she also has a massive hangover haha) and then I told Pete, he came in to do some shopping and I told him and he goes "I'll be in in the morning to get my P45 then". Coz like he broke the cameras yesterday as wel so on the whole not good.

So today, Pete wasn't in so I wasn't in kiosk at all. I was on a normal checkout and I got soo bored. There was like no customers from about nine and I was just sat there. Then to make things worse Helen was telling people about my drinking last Saturday, so yeah more people think I'm an alcoholic.

So yeah thats about it for today. I'm going to Maria's barbeque tomorrow night even though it's supposed to rain. I'm not sure what time I'll be finishing work though, coz well I'm stupid and will stay if Pete asks, coz well I'll feel guilty if I don't coz like last week there were three peole until 8 and yeah. I dunno.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

You have an excuse - Maries BBQ.