It's day 4 and I feel quite crappy.
I was out in kiosk for like most of my shift. Pete put me out there and Becky was supposed to stay with me but she didn't she just left, I got all confuzzled and stuff coz I've only been in there once. So yeah. After a while I was ok though. After a while I was joined by Maria and then Louise.
I was also greeter at one point. I took Becky off to take Sheila off and then Anita was like "can I borrow you?" I was like "no" but she went and put me on a till where I stayed for a while.
Anyhoo me and Louise stayed out in the kiosk and read Heat and ate lollies so that was cool.
Anyhoo I'm ok about tomorrow but I'm gonna get stuck with thekeys because there are a million of them : /
Anyhoo that's about it really.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment