So yeah I was gonna play dumb about the whole secret thing but me being me I told Pete I knew. So yeah I go in and he goes "there's a letter down stairs on the wall for you" I then went " Oh I know about the secret" "Who told you?" "Jan"
Pete wasn't happy with Jan. He kept going "Some people tell people my secrets" And stuff like that so yeah. Oops.
Ummm Anita's back. Whoo. Her and my mum were talking about stuff. Well me actually and she said that I need to learn to say no. But then she said that it's her that does the whole lets ask Naomi coz she'll agree thing so there you go. Plus she has given me a lift home and stuff soooo.
Amanda came and sat next to me when I was on my break. I mean there was loads of places for her to sit, the canteen was empty apart from me and some other strange guy so yeah only a few tables frre. Yeah so she started talking about my hair (which I had down, well until Lizzie told me to put it up like half way through my shift, you know after stroking it and stuff) But yeah and then Anita came along and we were talking about something and I went "I want another job" and so what does she say? "Pete wouldn't be at another job though" Sooooooooooo not amused. Then she goes to Anita "I like winding her up" Oh and you are succeeding, much more than anyone I have ever ever met.
Yes so apart from that, that's about it really. I was shoved from Pillar to post today at work and I got my shares. Jan brought them up. She was just there "If you won't all come down and get them I'll have to come and give them to you" And then she said to me "You got me in trouble" Noooooooooooo I didn't you got yourself in trouble, silly. Maria told you not to say anything and you diiiiiiid. Silly and now Pete and Maria are not happy with you. Hehehehehehe.
Oh and another ASDA star nomination. That'll go to next month I think seeing as this months have been collected in and all the letters are on the wall for the celebration lunch (last post) I'm ammmaaaazzzziiiiinnnnng.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha that Amanda women has it sooo right =P
mwahahahaha.
I will not comment on that statement, you know my feelings on that.
Anyhoo. I know the secret now that's the main thing.
Post a Comment