skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Easily Distracted
Coz I have nothing better to do.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Posties
I got my postcard from Mel this morning.
Whoo.
That's it.
Payday. Work Later. Going to by Tracy Beaker- Movie of Me for Lauras birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(424)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(64)
▼
August
(90)
Drinkies
Nowhere to go
Celebration lunch
Squeeeee
OMFG
Umm (cant't think of a decent title)
Pick on Naomi day
Happy birthday
Tday in bullet point
Scaryness
Desktop
For Jo
Square one
Peed off
Weirdness
Oh yeah
Not so great day
Poop
The secret
Oops
Invitation
Mission
It's blue!
I knooooooooooooooow
Erm not alot really
Odd
First time for everything
Life
Newbies
Stuff
Meanie
Since my last post.......
Bored
Oh yeah
So bored
: (
Not amused
Point?????
My family tree
I'm a geniusssssssssss *gets over excited*
Why?
Everyone else has done it..........
I want one
Whos the daddy?
I hate work :(
Secrets
Plans
Fully qualified
Sleepy time
It's not so bad.........
It's not really
Blog whore
Not amused
Bitch
Back "home"
Banned
Happy birthday Myrtle!!!
Pretty Pointless
Let me gooooooooooooo
Not too bad
Stalker boy
Okkkkkkkkkk
Fucking idiot
So sleepy
Um work and Wonka
Alcoholic
No choice
Share and share alike
Drunken idiot
Do Something
This is why
Goodness
Interesting sex facts (partly for Jo because she's...
Stuff
I'm a genius
Blaaaaah
Stuck
Telling off
Just felt like it
Ghost town
Nums is an alcoholic
Fiddles!!!!
Poop
Feel like poop
Posties
Nothing to say
Sugar Rush
Restlessness
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Chamber of Azkaban
Nums is doing a Katie
►
July
(55)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(13)
About Me
Troubled Angel
I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment