I'm being a good girl and blogging now coz I'm going to leave soon and I don't know what time I'll be back so here you are.
This morning woke up blah blah. Etc.
I'm going to work and I best be on a normal till. I don't want to go in kiosk today but knowing Pete he'll put me out there coz he's mean :(
And Jo come see meeeeeeeee when you come to town.
Yeah that's about it. Oh except everyones gone to Longleat today. That's nice of them isn't it? I'm off to a mad house and they're off to an old house. Oh well. Won't be as good as when I last went there.
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.
Oh and would you have taken the £50,000? I think I would have. I mean why would you turn down that amount of money? Craziness.
It's day 7. Only three more to go. Whoo.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who turned down £50,000.
They could give it tooo meeeeeee.
Eugene took £50,000. He went into the diary room and "won" it. If he hadn't have taken it the prize money would have gone up to £200,000. But now the winner gets £50,000 because Eugene took the other half.
Post a Comment