My mum has a secret from me and I don't like it. We don't have secrets and now she has one and I don't like it and she's rubbing it in. : (
So to explain- We were in ASDA (I didn't want to go there really I have a habit of ending up working) and Pete told her something and she won't tell me what it was. It's a secret about me. She was sworn to secrecy. Not happy.
Anyways. I have spent sooooooooooo much this morning. On books and DVD's. I really should never be allowed to go shopping. Well until next time anyways.
I have work in 2 hours. Even though someone was trying to get me to come in early. Err no not doing it.
Oh and Kat text me yesterday asking if I would do her shift next Friday but I can't. I'm already working. But she's a bit buggered coz she's going to Greece. Oops.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What DVD's and Books did numni buy?
Post a Comment