Sooooo I was in kisok today for like 8 hours. It was ok better than I thought anyways. I locked up by myself and ebverything. I think I did it all. : /
I like it out there but the only thing is that I can't annoy anyone, I have noone to talk to :(
Going out tomorrow night for Maria's birthday. We're all going to Wetherspoons after work. I'll probably die but it'll be ok. One word- COCKAILS. Whoo. Not got work till two on Friday so thats cool.
Dad and me had a massive thing about me going on the computer and shit saying that I spend too much time on there and that I have no life. That I never read anymore. Hello what's the big thing with pages that I'm reading at the moment? It looks like a book to me. Agrh. He annoys me so much sometimes.
So yeah I felt like crap earlier. I was tired and my feet hurt and I just generally felt crappy. Butnow I'm ok, ahhh the wonders of a hot bath. Whoo. I feel loads better. My feet still hurt but I feel ok.
Bring on tomorrow. Nine hours sitting down and annoying Pete coz he's running.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment