Went to work. I got there overly early so I went and brought a drink. Then I went and stood at the podium for a bit taking with Caroline and this other random lady whose name I can't remember about Carolines cheapo watch and clairvoyants (sp?) And Caroline goes hadn't you better do some work. Hmmm yeah you're a fine one to talk.
So went up me and Ally asked Caroline for overtime and she started but then had to take people off and stuff. So I did some breaks. Then Went back and ended up talking with Caroline and Kevein about portering. Kevein was doing it and he goes "I'm not doing it on Wednesday I don't care who does it I just need you to find someone to" Then goes "Naomi what are you doing Wednesday?" "Ummm sleeping" "Do you fancy portering?" "Hmmmm let's see portering, staying in bed, hard choice" "Ok how about staying in bed and having a permenant job-" that was uncalled for- "I'll tell you what how about I make it worth while? I'll bring the shirt in" Oh excuse me while I celebrate, no really, the shirt was a joke which my mum took abit far I mean yeah it's a nice colour and stuff but do I really want his shirt? Erm no. Anyways he kept wearing me down until I said yes. So now I'm working 8-1 on Wednesday. Idoit. That was my day off.
Erm stood around doing nothing for a while while "sorting out overtime" with Caroline. Am working:
- Tuesday: 5-8
- Wednesday: 5-8
- Thursday: 6-9
Which on the whole isn't too bad for a week. I've got Monday and Friday off so that's good.
Oooo and I got more promo stuff. Whoo. Well it was promo stuff I kinda nicked it. I have a witches hat and Harry Potteresque glasses. Whoo I was wearing them on and off today. Some weirdo guy said that the hat was cool and some other weirdo said that I was a Welsh witch. Erm ok I'm not Welsh but yeah. Piccy tomorrow maybe.
Erm got a letter from Centre Parcs. I'm getting a pay rise. It's quite funny really coz I don't work there anymore (I've been "terminated" on all of the training records) so why I got a letter I don't know. Anyhoo I've got a psy rise. Or at least would do if I was still there. I would get 5.78 and hour if I was still there. Hmm *considers going back*
I really need to ring that number tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment