Umm today was another one of my pointless days. I did nothing much until about 2:30 when I decided that it would be a good idea to start painting my room. Well it may not have been the most intellegent thing to do when you have work in 3 1/2 hours but the paint was there and I was bored. So now I have 3/4 of a paler lilac wall.
Umm work was pretty crappy. It went from really busy to really quiet and I ened up playing with a weird ball thing.
They played 911 on the radio too so we were all dancing to that which was cool.
Katie was being mean to me again just coz shes a psycho and is working millions of hours.
I got my P45 from Centre Parcs today. It's all over. But Shirley wants me back. She told mum that she'd have me back tomorrow if she could coz now she only got one decent student and a crappy one. I don't think I can go back though coz I know what I'd end up doing. Working waaayyyy too much.
Anyhoo. I really want something interesting to say but I don't have anything.
I've just gotten into this loop of nothingness. I do nothing. I have nothing to do. It all means nothing. I have nothing to work towards.
This is all stupid.
I'm going to shut up now.
Night.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment