Sunday, July 17, 2005

Party time

Last night was kerry's birthday party. Most of the details are in Jo's blog so yeah look for them there. :P

Umm it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. I hardly knew anyone. Jo let me have her alcohol so that was all good, thank you Joooooo. Drank more than I was planning to, but I was ok this morning no head ache or anything was expecting one coz I felt quite sick, especially before we ate.

Um yeah drank, ate, danced. Lol that was funny. Me and Jo having a sword fight with the stick thingies and then dancing to like the YMCA and having this like coordinated dance routine thing whihc I noticed the others copy bits of........... I think.

Oh and remind me to buy some tit tape before I wear that top again. I mean seriously everyone told me it would be fine but it wasn't I swear I must have flased my bra a million times. Must buy tape.

Hmmm yeah and the cigar guy (seriously can't remember his name) smoked my fag. Ok so someone had to, I wasn't about to was I? So yeah I don't have one anymore.

Umm ended up danceing with Kerry and Kelly and Emma. Cigar guy took a pic of the four of us with my camera. When Kelly was there introduing herself she asked me who I was and I made a complete prat out of myself because I couldn't quite get it out. Idiot.

Oh and event of the night (sorry but it was really) Jo ended up dancing and kissing Nick. How it happened I don't know but yeah it did. Took some pics incase Jo didn't remember.

In other news....................................

Today I woke up at ten I thought it was really early though and was like oh I can't get up now because then I'll be really tired and stuff but it wasn't that early so yeah.

Umm went to ASDA coz mum decided that we should have a roast dinner so needed a chicken or something. Umm yeah went in got called trouble same old same old.

Came home help with lunch. Read. Ate lunch. Read. Umm yeah generally I read today. Yep I'm a sad boring old fart but hey I don't care. Anyhoo I finished the book. It was Ok I suppose not great considering. Ok the main thing is I want to know what happens next so that why I don't like it.

Erm yeah went online put my pics up and stuff. All in all a lazy boring day today. I've got work tomorrow don't really want to go but hey I'll live.

Oh and................

Party Piccies

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

His name was Dan...i have it written down in my notepad =P

Dan let me smoke his Cigar.

I had fun, im glad i was your event for the evening *rolls eyes*