I woke up this morning to an empty hous again. Ok so it was ten but that's not the point. I didn't mind so much coz it meant that I could make as much noise a I wanted to pretty much.
Anyhoo spent the morning doing pretty much nothing same with the afternoon. Oooooo apart from I went and got some paint today so anyone wo wants to help me to paint my bedroom can come round. Ok you dodn't have to paint coz I actually quite like painting. So yeah, I wanna do it now but I haven't got enough time to do all of it because of work.
Went to work and did some work. Katie was being mean and said that I was underworked and lazy just because I didn't do as many hours as she did and stuff. :(
Oh and this weird old forein guy came in and I served him. He asked me where I was from. I was like "Erm here" and he goes "oh so you're from England then" err yeah pretty much weirdo buh bye. So yeah that was my weird customer of the day.
So yeah that's about it really. I haven't got that much to say really.
Oh except Kat rang me. Guess what she wanted. I can't though coz I'm already covering Maria's. So yeah.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment