I've been trying to put thsi off since I came home.
It seems so strange so unreal.
At lunchtime I was sat downstairs eating lunch (suprises) and a woman came in and goes "Is Naomi here?" "Erm yeah that's me" "Your mum needs to see you" Racheal goes "Yeah she probably wants the discount card again Nay"
So I went upstairs. I had a feeling I knew what it was about, I don't know how I just did.
This morning before I went to work Mum tried to ring Bob but there was no answer. I knew it was to do with him.
She was stood by the door. I knew what it was, her eyes were watery and red. Anyways she had rung Claire Bobs daughter coz at one she still couldn't get hold of him. So Claire went round to his and she found him. She said that she thought he was dead. She was going down to Yeovil.
She started to cry. I cried.
I met Racheal on the stairs she was like "whats wrong hun?" and she hugged me. I went down and Kevin was sat down there eating. I was trying to stop crying but couldn't. He was there being all nice, he put his arm around me and asked me what was wrong. I didn't want to go home. He said I could. I wanted to stay. I needed something to do. I didn't like not knowing for sure but it kinda took my mind off it.
I fine for the rest of the day until Sue said to me at the end of the day "you alright" I just started crying. I didn't want him to be dead, he's closer than most of my family, he's "uncle Bob". Kirsty was there and she was like "whats wrong?" I told her and she hugged me. She told me to text her later when I knew what had happened. I knew deep down what had.
Neil picked me up, I went home and I saw mum outside she was talking to Paul who used to work with Dad and Bob. I knew what had happened.
He's gone.
We're not going to the funeral and stuff. His ex-wife (who he hadn't had contact with for ages) told my mum that we were nothing. That we're not family so we don't matter.
If we don't matter then why do we feel like this?
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment