Last night was quite funny really. Went to work which wasn't too bad. But I did end up on till 3 for an hour which wasn't as bad as it could have been either.
Erm went home at ten got changed had something to eat yadda yadda. Went back to ASDA to wait for midnight. Me and mum were sat in the car and people kept coming and even though most of them were going for the Ottikars release party (coz they had a magician) she became all crazy and stuff determined to be the first in the queue. She decided that we were going to get out of the car and "guard" both of the doors so that no one else could get in first.
We were slowly joined by people. Beck came and was a person behind us. They were playing McFly inside the store and I was there dancing to it and she goes "that's why people think you're strange" Oh well I was trying to provide some light entertainment for the group, erm that and I was bored. Oh and turning the sign back around because one of the Ottikars witches came and turned it around coz the book was cheaper in ASDA than there. So I went and turned it around.
At midnight they played the Big Ben chime thingies and then the Harry Potter music. I got the first two copies. Whoo I'm the best and the saddest.
Oh and I feel sorry for the poor guy serving. Because firstly he was on his own with a huge queue and secondly the books were coming up at the wrong price so he had to price overide all of the books that went through.
So yep I'm a saddo who really needs to find something to do but hey I wanna know what happens.
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment