Well today I went to Yeovil to see Bob and go shopping. Really I didn't buy that much but yeah.
I was woken up way too early for a day off as somebody *points at dad* decided that we should leave early (around 8ish) so that we could get back early, which is kinda my fault but yeah not fair.
Erm spent the day reading and stuff. On page 245 not that anyone would really care, but yeah not bad going considering I went shopping and stuff. (Yes saddo I know) Mum kinda ruioned it last night by opening the back page and going "Oh My God she killed Dumbledore" Erm yeah thanks for that. Ok so I would have read ahead eventually, curiosity + low will power = looking ahead in books,l but yeah, but now I'm doing it to her.
Oh and since I got home I've wrapped Kerrys presents and stuff (well put them in bags) Erm have to go and do my hair not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, I don't feel very straight hairish.
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment