Coz I have nothing better to do.
Tis kinda alot like you...in a way.
Its alot like you in a way????? I'm confused.
No you, stupid-faceWhy would i say you if i meant i?
I know, I was just repeating what you said. I don't think it sounds much like me. The cocktails are pretty though, wonder what they are.
but you're fun and young at heart and an escape and a good friend so yesh like you in a way?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tis kinda alot like you...in a way.
Its alot like you in a way????? I'm confused.
No you, stupid-face
Why would i say you if i meant i?
I know, I was just repeating what you said. I don't think it sounds much like me. The cocktails are pretty though, wonder what they are.
but you're fun and young at heart and an escape and a good friend so yesh like you in a way?
Post a Comment