Erm, this morning I went to Devizes because mu and dad wanted to go to the market and decided to drag me along too. Erm so yeah we walked around Devizes and stuff.
Went into birthdays and saw Kelly. Glynis is still marking her stuff and that, got dragged away : (
Erm yeah thats about it.
Ooooooo and Uncle Andy just rang and asked if mum and dad wanted to go away in his mahooosice caravan in Septemeber for a few days. So they're going with Laura. I don't really want to so I'm not. Simple. Not sure whats going on with the dog but I think I may end up with him.
Paaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only joking. But anyone who wants to come round is welcome.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eeeeeeee.
I shall come round :P wether you want me too or not.
oh and btw devizes is spelt with a z not a c :P
stupip-face
Post a Comment