Last night I went out with the ASDA lot. It was Jan hen night/ Amanda's leaving do/ Pete's birthday. We all met in Wetherspoons at about 8ish, I was the younest one there until Katie decided to come over and join us for a bit. She also introduced me to lust, which is absolutely lush. It's Smirnoff, Archers and orange juice. It's great, you can't taste the alcohol in it so you could get absolutely wrecked on it. I only had one jug of it Katie had four by the time we met up again. Me and Katie had a competition of who could drink theirs first, I won, Katie said I was cheating, I wasn't.
I went off with the hen night lot to More. Racheal dragged me, she kinda took the role of my looker-after person. So I followed those lot. At More we had blue champagne and cocktails, not sure what they were but they were good. We were walking back into town when we met back up with another group which included Amanda. We went to some random pub up the road where we used the toilets and then left to go back to Wetherspoons which was now really packer and full of mostly blokes.
Back at Wetherspoons I found Katie and we started screaming and hugging generally being hypo. Katie spilt my archers over me and blamed me. I stole Petes fag. He was soo drunk, It was hilarious, people had been buying him shots and he couldn't remember what he'd had. Anyhoo, I told him that it was mine and he goes "no coz you don't smoke and your mum will shout at me" He ended up chasing me around. In the end Anita took it off me and put it down my top, Pete went to get it, I took it out and put it down Anita's, I don't know what happened then coz me and Katie started hugging and screaming again.
I ended up being the youngest one again because Katie went somewhare else with Ally and their friends. Anyways we went to the snooker club. Erm yeah, we ended up upstairs with loads of us sitting around a small table. Pete came over again and offered everyone but me a fag, even the non smokers. I was like "I want one" and he goes "no your mumm'l have a go at me again" But in the end he gave me one.
When I was out I saw loads of people from my placements. Well a few. I saw Claire and Zoe from See Saw. And Lisa and a few of the people from the Mead who I don't know. It was so strange to see people from there out and drunk. Lol, It's stranger that being with ASDA people when their drunk coz their just more hyper than normal.
So that was my night, and once again my feet hurt.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Numni was smoking? =| or were you just wanting to hold the ciggie and play with it? stick it up your nose?
Numni drinks too much.
Drunken idiot. Yep.
I wouldn't smoke it or stick it up my nose, I just wanted one, it's still in my bag.
I'm not a drunken idiot, I wasn't that drunk really.
Drnken- no.
Idiot- maybe.
And a jug of lust isn't dirty now is it?
Yeppp.
Just depends how you interprate(sp)it.
Lust...mmmm im lusting after alot of people, and they wouldnt all fit into one jug. And i wouldnt really need to have a jug of lust when im already lustful. Yes.
Drunken idiot, you are.
But no thats the name of the drink so it's not is it.
Post a Comment