Friday, July 29, 2005

Cruisin'

Umm today I got up about 10ish. I did some washing went on the computer and pissed around for ages doing nothing.

Umm about half two I decided that I was going to paint some more of my room. You know like you do. So now I've got half a wall to do in that colour. Whoo. But I did make a bit of a mess really. On me. It was all up my arms where it had splattered off the roller and somehow in my hair.

Erm mum decided to drag me off to kick boxing with her and Laura so that she wouldn't get bored alone.

Erm text Kerry and Jo to see if they were going to the thing in the park.

We went to that but because it was so crappy and crowded we ened up just aimlessly wandering until it started to rain, when we went "cruisin" in Jo's car.

So yeah we got lot and nearly ended up in a lake.

But apart from that it was all in all a good night. Well I thought so anyways.

4 comments:

withoutameaning said...

What lake? i doesnt remember that me thinks numni is making things up.

Another night of crusing Monday wooooooooo

Troubled Angel said...

Noooo the one by the train station. You were reversing and there was a huge hole in the fence and a huge hill thingy that went down to the lake. We could have gone down.

*nods*

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

withoutameaning said...

But we didnt...you're making me sound like a rubbish driver damn you =P Im amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing...dont listen to her.

Troubled Angel said...

No she is a good driver. (we did nearly end up in a lake though- erm nearly)