Erm I'm quite worried.
I seem to have been branded a drunken fool. Not just by Jo but by people at work.
Erm it kinda started last week (well kinda) when me and Becky were talking to a Fromie about being Bogies. Becky brought up the ASDA parties and goes "Oh they're really good and she's normally drunk at them" and points atme.
Now I've only actually been to one offical ASDA party. Where yes I was (very) drunk. But then I hadn't really eaten all day and Kevin and ASDA bought me drinks. Sooooo really it wasn't my fault was it? Plus I've learnt my lessons from that- 1. Don't ever drink that much again, 2. Don't ever drink WKD again, 3. Don't say stupid things to managers.
Maria, Katie and Amanda (Kerrys cousin) were talking about my drunkeness on several occassions (erm 3) It was all rather embarassing really , especially seeing as there were customers and stuff.
I don't drink that much really. Only if I go out. I'm just naturally hyper. Sometime anyways.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
heheheheheh
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told you
Post a Comment