When I woke up this morning I was fine. That kinda suprised me really, I drank quite alot really, I can't really remember what though. Anyhoo I was tired but that was about it.
I left for work quite late this morning, well later than usual. I got there about 9:50 which is late for me on a Sunday coz I need to get a decent till. Anyhoo when I went upstairs there wetre people there. I was like "I'm not that late am I?". Turns out I wasn't, Someone (one of the big bosses) decided that we would do a Tescos and open early for the poeple to look around and fill their trolleys and stuff, the thing is no one told us lowly checkout operaters.
Twas quite funny today. Anita and Kirsty were running and both had hangovers. I was beeping them for the fun of it, well not quite it was fun but there was a reason kinda.
Erm I got bored today coz it was quite quiet and Katie wasn't in so we couldn't talk about crap all day between customers. So yeah.
I was really hungry today, I always am after I go out and drink. Anyhoo Anita was really behind with the breaks normally I wouldn't mind but I was hungry. I didn't get my break til 2 which was pushing it anyways. Anyhoo it wasn't all bad coz when I went up I only had an hour and a half left so that was ok. But Katie came in to see me when I was on my luch and so I missed her. Kirsty said that she was ok and didn't feel too bad which suprised me coz she drank loads.
After lunch I got really bored and restless because there was nothing to do so I ened up doing baskets, put backs and damages with Kirsty and mess around and hide from Anita.
Anyhoo I'm not working again til Thursday when I'm only doing a few hours (4-8 or something like that) whihc will make up the hours that I'll miss on Saturday through swapping with Kat. So all I'm working is Thursday and Friday which is cool, plus I have the weekend off whihc is like my first one ever since starting there, oh apart from Christmas but that doen't really count, does it?
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seee told you, you are a drunken idiot you cant even remember what ya drank.
Post a Comment