Weellllllll guess what time I worked til? Thats right 8. Idiot.
Well when I went in this morning there were about 8 people staying on til 8 so I thought I would be ok. That I would be able to go home at a normal time. But at 12 Anita came up to me and asked if I would work until 8. So me being me (and not having and excuse) said yes.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was quite quiet after six so that wasn't too bad. Plus it makes up for the fact that I have no overtime for next week and no chance of getting any. That is unless I go to Frome. Whihc to be frank I don't want to do. But that means that I have to work my ass off for the rest of the month.
Today was ok really. I was on a middlely till which wasn't too busy. I was with Maria and Katie so we could talk when we were'nt serving anyone. We had bag packers in so I didn't have to pack.
Speaking of bag packers. I had Amanda- Kerrys cousin- bag packing for me. it was amusing to begin with- her singing and stuff but after awhile it began to get annoying and generally scare the customers. Buuutttt she says that she's doing bag packing next saturday and guess who she said she would come and find? That's right. Me.
Umm so I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week. I'm going to go insane.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how odd.
Did she remember yooo?
Amanda? Yes she did. When she came on my till she goes "Oh I know you"
And then she talked about my drunkeness with Maria and Katie.
Haha.
That is because you are a drunken fooool. Yes.
Drunken- no.
Fool- Maybe.
Post a Comment