Yep that's me. I'm a stupid-face (ta Jo for the name)
Tonight I went to ASDA with mum to get some stuff (thats after we went to Tescos and theres nothing there) and theres Kevin knelt on the floor reducing a load of meat and stuff. Around him are a load of people, circling like vultures waiting to get their cheap bit of meat, their bargin as it were. Anyway, he finished one tray and goes to me "will you put this in the chiller for me please" I thought he was joking, it's what a lot of them do, they tell me to jump on a till and serve someone and stuff, but he just looked at me looking kinda harassed. So like an idiot I put them out.
Mum asked him about his shirt and he said that he had brought it in for her on Saturday but she hadn't gone in. But then he could have given it to me right? Well he didn't. So yeah.
There were loads of people from other departments on checkouts tonight which is strange because there was no more overtime left coz the rota was full. So why was there no one really on tills? It's like last Tuesday when there were only three checkout operators so Wednesday it was a mess. Why didn't they ring anyone and ask them to come in? I know that I would probably end up being that person but at least they'd have people there.
I checked my overtime for Thurs day. I'm doing 5-8. Which means that I make up the three hours that I'd miss thropugh Kat doing my shift on Saturday, so really thats ok.
I saw Angela too, she was helping this guy with his shopping and she goes "I've got your bracelet, but I think it's in my fleece pocket" I was really suprised that she actually remembered that it was mine coz she was pretty out of it on Saurday night.
Becky said that she's might end up in Tesco's on Friday night with me and mum. She called me trouble and asked if I was causing trouble. Sheila called me trouble too as did Kirsty G. Seriously I think my name badge says the wrong thing. I mean everyone seems to call me trouble. I'm going to change my name badge I think. See if anyone notices.
So yeah that was probably the highlight of my otherwise boring day.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and you still manage to talk about work even tho you didnt have it today =P
Post a Comment