Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A-Z of me (which I stole yes I know)

A - Age you got your first kiss: 10-spin the bottle at Oxenwood, but kinda 7

B - Band listening to right now: Maroon 5

C - Crush: Erm.........

D - Dad's name: Martin

E - Easiest person to talk to: I dunno- depends what about I suppose

F - Favorite bands at the moment: Coldplay

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Gummi Bears- bouncing here and there and everywhere

H - Hometown: Trowbridge

I - Instruments: I used to play the guitar and piano. I learnt to kinda play the keyboard at my last school placment

J- Junior High: Erm Heytesbury

K - Kids: not yet- happy with other peoples at the moment

L - Longest car ride ever: Erm maybe Frome to Scotland when I was ickle

M - Middle Name: Margatret

N - Nicknames: Erm- Numni Ping, Numni, Nums, Numa, Numa Numa, Nutti, Bitch, Trouble, Scary lady, Crazy lady, Lippy, squash-squash

O - Obvious fact about yourself: I have a mouth

P - Phobia[s]: Needles, Pain

Q - Quote: "Courage is not the absence of fear rather the judgement that something is more important"

R - Reason to smile: Erm I dunno I seem to smile alot

S - Song you sang last: Umm, I've song quite a few I don't think I can actually remember we were singing Disney songs randomly so a Disney song.

T - Time you woke up [today]: First at 8 by the kids next door, then at 10:30 by the man who cam to fix the phone

U - Unknown fact about me: I'm an attention seeker

V - Vegetable you hate: Erm I dunno

W - Worst habit(s): Saying yes even if I know I shouldn't

X - X-rays you've had: Erm one on my teeth I think thats all

Y - Yummy food: Pooh Sticks

Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

you forgot to put stupid-face =[