Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bad Day

Yes I have had a crap day. I mean really. Crappy crappy crappy.

Yeah so I was on checkouts till 5, when I had to remind Lou that I was suppose to go and take Helen out of kiosk. And then I go out there and there's a huge queue. Helen's had been on her own since 2 when Nila went home so god know's how she coped. So she hadn't done anything.

Anyhoo I had to wait 4 and a half hours between my first and second break, which is kind of wrong and just generally mean.

Oh and to help me with the queues they sent Lee out to help me. Lee isn't kiosk trained. Soooo I was there trying to help him with the lottery and stuff as well as doing my stuff. And then Lou expected Lee todo my break, alone when he didn't know what he was doing, on lottery night. Hmmm yeah I wouldn't do that to him, it's just too mean.

Erm, Came back from my break and Pete was up on the music and video desk, think he was bored. Anyhoo we were stood there talking and he was like "today five people have asked em to come back" well yeah, I asked him to. It was just so crap today, at least when he was running everything got done properly. I kind of miss him, yes I know what you're thinking but no. I miss Lesley this week too, and I really miss Katie so really it's no different. Anyhoo, he came and chucked chocolates at me and so I chucked stuff at him and it was all normal.

Anyhoo, kiosk went dead after I came back from my break so I could get organised and stuff. I actually put all the stock out which never happens on a Saturday.

Oh and I have overtime, suprises. Anita pounced on me and Rachel as soon as we came in. So yeah, next Thursday I'm going in at 12-9 and Friday 2-10, instead of whatever it was I was doing.

  • Monday (31st)- 2- 7:30
  • Wednesday (2nd)- 12-8
  • Thursday (3rd)- 1-9
  • Friday (4th)- (2:30- 10)

Yes I know that it's alot and stuff but I'm making up for the fact that I am (fingers crossed) going to have the week after off. Mon-Sat at least, possibly till sunday coz that isn't fully booked. Anyone want to do something????

There's going to be a listening group thingy tomorrow and it is actually going to happen this time. I have lists of stuff from other people to bring up or comment on for them because well they're prolly too lazy to do it themselves. I'll prolly ahve nothing to say by four tomorrow, even though I actually have loads to say at the moment. You know I'll just end up blank.

Anyhoo I think I have babbled more than enough.

No comments: