Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tired....... again

But this time it is kind of my own fault. I didn't get in til gone 2 this morning and I was woken up at 9. Thank's mum. But then if she hadn't I'd prolly still have been in bed at 12, coz they have all gone out so yeah.

Went to see Domino last night, which suprisingly was pretty good. You know normally bounty hunters wouldn't be my thing. But yeah it was pretty good.

Erm work went quite quickly actually. I was doing breaks for part of it so that was ok. At one point I was talking to Maria and Sue came and flicked my ear, there was no need for that, I thought was a bit mean really.

Oh and I have a new name, foghorn. Yep isn't that lovely. Well what happened was, the store was closed and Sue was trying to shout to Pauline, except Pauline didn't hear, so I shouted. Apparently it was loud.

I paid my deposit for the Christmas meal too. At the moment I'm trying to work out who's going and stuff, Lol, apparently everyone is going to be drinking lots, even the people you wouldn't think would drink, erm yeah. But then it's only supposed to be for checkouts but Pete's still going (which isn't good for me : /) and there are a couple other people who aren't on checkouts and are going, okkkkkkkk, that confuses me slightly.

I was talking to Helen about it and she was like "I'm going to drink lots, have you seen some of the people who're going?" lol that's not very nice. then she was like "The thing is I'm not very popular, you are." errrrrrrrr ok, But yeah everyone loves Helen. So yeah.

I have work in just over two hours. Blah.

No comments: