I woke up late this morning. Got up broke my CD player. Argh it won't play Cd's now, the radios fine , but no CD's, I'm sooooo pissed of about that. I'm going to have to nick Lauras.
Erm went to work, wanted to go home after about fifteen minutes. I was just so blahish (yes it is a word) I dunno I just didn't want to be there. Oh and they had put me down to be in til 10. I was there looking at the break list and was kind of like "did I agree to that? Or is someone hinting that they want me to stay on?" Anyhoo I got that fixed. I wasn't going to do a 9 hour shift today and then a 10 hour one tomorrow.
Adrian is our new manager. Why I don't know. He was CSM before and he fucked it up apparently and so was moved onto another department or something. But yeah he's too serious, he takes himself too seriously. Plus I don't think he like me. But blah, we'll see.
Erm me and Sue were talkintg about physically abusing collegues again. I pretended to hit her with something and she goes "physical abuse" "er no it's only abuse if someone see's it" "Oh yeah, I forgot that" then we would keep bringing it up. People must have thought we were strange. Anyhoo Mr Church is going to regret that comment.
Erm I really hope I can go i kiosk when Nila finishes tomorrow at one, then I can be out there with Helen, yay that's always fun. It's weird, before I hated it out there and I just wanted to be back on checkouts but now I prefer being out there. I pretty much know that I'm going to be out there tomorrow night because no one else will want to do it so yeah.
I really want to buy some books. Ilove new books. I haven't brought a new one for aggggggggges.
I have grapes they a really nice but I think if I eat anymore I'll explode. Some one take them away. Please.
Friday, October 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
keep eating grapes are good for you beter them crips what im eating
just buy a new o0ne you have shit lotads of moenys
Post a Comment