Right so here's the problem.
I've worked 10-8 on a Saturday for ageeeeeeees, since like the end of July. Anyhoo, this week I shall be doing 46 hours if I work til 8 on Saturday.
But if I don't work til 8 people will just say that it's coz Pete isn't there anymore, that I was just doing it becuase of Pete. Which to be fair isn't true. I work because I'm asked and I know I'm needed.
But then people will think what they want to, like Nic is convinced that me and Pete are together, on Saturday I needed more scrath cards and so I called him and he was all like he is and stuff and Nic was like "are you two together then?" "erm no" "then whys he nice to you and not the rest of us?" Er coz I'm stupid and do stupid thing and hours and stuff.
Anyhoo, I'm working too much. Maybe if they want me til 8 I could just go in at 12. That'd wor really. I dunno. Blah I know that if I'm asked I'll do it so what's the point.
You kow it is like uberly scary to think that I might have to leave there. You know, I might actually get another job. I doubt it very much though. I mean there are seven other poeple up for the job and well, I'm me. I can't be doing with situations like that at all.
Could I leave ASDA? Properly no. don't think I could. It's weird I'm more attatched to it than I was Centre Parcs even though I haven't even been there a year and I'd been at Centre Parcs 4. Why was that so easy to drop? I dunno.
Rawr. I am so scared about Thursday. I'm going to go and buy some stuff afterwards to make me feel better. Plus I wanna find something for Halloween, we're allowed to dress up at work. Yay! I'm so immature.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or, you could just say you cant do one of the days you are doing over time. Ya know have a day off.
Because seriously, Asda is a big place, they have alot of staff and surely they wouldnt really miss you for one day. And if they do its there own fault for not having the right amount of staff.
And like you said earlier, your getting ill. And do you know what that means? you need to REST! yes.
Post a Comment