Sooooooooo I went to work. Went on express. It was like kinda busy for a while and then it went quiet.
Erm, I didn't end uop in kiosk at all today which suprised me. I mean I've ended up in there most days I've gone in in the last couple of weeks but nope. Weirdness.
Erm I had some training thingy at like 6. We watched a video. It was possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a while, it was so cheesy. It was all about "Putting the S back in Service" Er yeah what ever. It had some reeeeeeally over the top stuff in it and people with stupid nameslike Ivor Goodattitude and Anna Smile. I seriously. Buuuuuuuuuuut it did get me out of work for an hour and I got a dudey badge for it.
Anyhoo when I went back up I had like half an hour left so that was cool. But then all I did was some put backs, which meant that I could go around and talk to people so yeah.
Erm going to Nans in the morning apparently. Erm yeah then I've got the celebration lunch thingy, coz I'm amazing. Whoo. Jan told me that I can only go if I'm a good girl. Er yeah whatever, but then Maria's not going to this one and it was all her fault last time so.......
Erm yeah I think that's about it.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment