Well kind of. I haven't really done alot today really. I didn't stay in bed as long as I had planned and stuff but yeah, and I didn't spend the day watching films really so erm yeah.
I've basically sat around and done nothing really, watched tv and sat in front of the computer.
I didn't get a phone call either. Which like uberly suprised me. I really thought they would and I had everything I was going to say worked out in my head, but no phone call.
Erm went shopping. Yes I know "you end you there even on your day off" but it wasn't my idea, I was happy to saty at home and stuff, but no "come on you we're going shopping". Fine lets go.
So get down there. Get a trolley and stuff. Mum has left something in the car so she goes and gets it, leaving me on my own. I walk along to customer service desk and talk to Lorraine and Sue. Lorraine nicks my ok magazine, which admittedly I brought for the wedding pics and she's like "well if we look at the now you won't need to buy it" ok theres logic for you, so yeah then mum comes along and they start talking about toyboys and foursomes. Okkkkkkkkk, erm yeah, we best do some shopping.
So yeah, we walk up an aisle and who should be there, Pete. Him and mum start playing with the Halloween things. He sets them all off. Erm yeah when I did that it was wrong, but apparently he was just trying to sell the stuff. Then there was stuff about hangovers and me being sick. Blah.
Erm walk around abit more, end up talking to Becky. Mum was all moody and stuff about me talking to people (when really it was her) and says that I could do the shopping on my own, "fine, just coz you want to go back and play with Pete" Becky burst out laughing and my mum goes "I wasn't playing with him I was playing with his toys" erm yeah that sound just as bad.
Walk around abit more, she talks to more people. And I end up getting the all woman cd for breast cancer that she wanted for in the car, I'm really not sure how that worked out happening.
Adrien came up to me and asked me why I wasn't working. "er coz I have a day off" "are we letting you have one of those?" "yeah" then mum comes along and goes on about the fact that I'm not in uniform and he's like "oh I can get her a uniform" er yeah been there done that, and to be fair I wouldn't do it for you.
Erm have spent tonight watching Moulin Rouge, oh and I watched Neighbours and Home and Away for like the first time in like forever.
I want some proper time off now.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Neighbours is amazing, but i missed it today :(
Is Erm your fav word or something :P
Erm.....
Yep
Post a Comment