Work was shit to put it bluntly. It really wasn't good. At 10 there were 10 people in. That just isn't good.
Anyhoo it got uberly busy at about 10:30 and stayed like that until 4:15. It was that bad. Everyone had really late breaks too and we were all moaning about it down in the canteen. Things are getting worse. Theres a "listening group" next week for checkouts to "help sort out some of the problems" Ha, like that's going to happen. I'll prolly go along just to be nosey or something.
Anyhoo. Mandy took me off for my break and she is getting quite annoying really. She keeps complaining about how she heard people talking about how drunk they got on the previous night and stuff and how no one invites her out or anything. Well dear, you're new and no one knows you or anything, but then you do come across as fairly annoying and not in a good way, so no. Then she asked me when the next "ASDA outing" was going to be. Er I dunno.
She's annoying other people too. Like last night me, Pauline and Pete were stood out in kiosk and talking about how she expects people to do stuff for her and stuff just becuase she's a "paying customer", when hey we're all busy. Oh and she thinks that people will think that theres something going on between her and Pete, because she has to keep calling him to say she can sell alcohol. Er yeah whatever love. She isn't rumour worthy yet. Anyhoo she is quite a nice girl, she's just annoying me today.
Erm I've really not done anything since work. I mean I don't actually have much to do really. And now I have a week off to look forward to, I know I'm complaining about time off again but yeah at least work gives me something to do. Blah I need to tidy my room too. Tis a mess.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment