Friday, October 28, 2005

Pissed off kitty

Payday today. I got £707.33, because I got taxed £126.80 altogether, hence the pissed offness. Blah

Went shopping this morning. Spent like £60 in ASDA, but then there were a couple of Chirstmas presents in that so it was ok. Brought some shoes and tops and stuff so yeah, I spent loads.

I went to work dressed as a cat, because well, I was supposed to be kirstys cat, coz she's a witch and I didn't dress up yesterday.

I went into work today and I was carrying my ears and my tail and Pete laughs at me. He was making fun of my tail, he said it looked like a whip. So I hit him with it, and it hurt, well it serves him right. Anyways we were there talking and he has a list of people he wants to get drunk at the Christmas party and Meal, guess who's top of the list? Yep thats right me. Grrrrrreeeeeat.

It was uberly busy at work, Kirsty was very happy about the fact that I was dressed up and could be her cat today. Me Rachel and Kat all walked up together and we just looked like freaks coz we were all dressed up.

I had some weird comments about my ears and stuff today. One blokey said it looked like a bra. Errr ookkkkkkkkk, weirdo.

I ended up in kiosk, I knew I would. I saw Nila shopping which meant that Helen was on her own and she finishes at 7 so yeah. I asked Rachel who was going in there and she was like "I was just coming to ask you to" suprises.

So yeah I ened up being uberly bored. Ollie was back again and me and him kept ringing each other.

So yeah Kat ends up telling Ollie the song. I don't think he got the fact of who the father was though dispite the fact that the song clearly says, anyways, he asked me why the baby was called Kangaroo, and I told him it was because it had to end in oo, so he decides that it should be Ollie-oo, so now I'm having twins called Ollie-oo and Kangaroo. Great. So yeah and everyone was shouting Ollie-oo at the end of the night. I'm not sure if that's because they knew what it was or because me and Ollie had been shouting it.

Not sure what I'm going to dress up as tomorrow...............