Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tired

I am like so tired that it sin't funny really. I mean, I slept fine and stuff but I'm just urgh.

Work was ok. I got stuck on the same till all day but it was ok. Everyone was moaning about stuff today. I mean I had to sit through loads of "this is gettng ridiculus" yeah well maybe you should have come to the listening group thingy and had a moan there rather than doing it now, you know, us moaning amoungst ourselves isn't going to help anthing, things are already being done because of the listening group. Wether the changes stick or not is yet to be seen.

So anyhoo, I was supposed to finish at four right? Well I was sat there and four came and went and I was like "ok I'll give them five minutes" yeah ten minutes later Anita comes along and I was like "can I go home?" and she was like "yeah I've come to take you off" Sometimes it takes the piss, Ally was talking about this too, they let you go late coz they think that you won't care, there are some people and they have t be let off on the dot and if they don't then they kick up stink, but there are others that won't mind about the odd five minutes and so t won't matter so much. Blah. Things were fine before. But now everything is kind of screwed.

Oh I got a dudey light up pumkin pen. Yay, I'm so mature.

Oh and I think that maybe I'll begoing to see the new Harry Potter film at five past midnight the night it comes out. Yeeep, me, Becky and Maria are going. Becky's idea, ok I made it worse telling her that apparently they were showing it then, she was on about us going to an advanced screening on Thursday or early on Friday, coz you know, we're grown up.

No comments: