Yep went to work. Erm it was quite quiet really. It wasn't dead or anything it was just not really busy like it had been lately. I completely gave up on the scrath cards, I just don't see the point now, the noveltie worn off I suppose.
Anyhoo Anita must have been really annoyed with me today coz I just kept ringing her, I mean loads. But yeah she loves me so yeah. Erm I had this one woman and she had two trolleys full of stuff and she kept finding stuff wrong with her things so yeah I would ring Anita, at one point she needed some frozen chips so rang Antia and she went and got them, she came back, "oh my hands cold" touchs my face with her hand. So yeah mine were really cold and numb and stuff I mean seriously, who needs that much frozen food? So yeah did the same to her. Hahahaha, she didn't like it. Then I was decided to tell me that he boobs were cold coz she had had the chips on them thanks.
Erm ended up on till three. Lydia came up to do my break and she was on about how she was getting red streaks in her hair tomorrow. I was like "they're not going to like that" which to be fair they aren't, but yeah other people have had it done and stuff so yeah.
Anyhoo, had some strange customers. At about 7:20 Lee comes and take me off, "you have to go out into kiosk. So I go and ask Anita what was going on- Nina wanted a break. Erm I don't think she was exactly entitled to one though. Anyhoo I went out there and it was a mess tbf, none of the stock was out, she still had to bag up the change and stuff. I mean if it had been a lottery night then yeah I would be able to understand it but this was a normal night so yeah, it hasn't been busy so what had she been doing.
Anyhoo, I think I'm getting a cold. I'm all bunged up, tis prolly coz I have that interview on Thursday and stuff. I'm so going to be ill for it. Or it could be all the work I've been doing. One or the other.
Oh and the Christmas party is going to be at the Snooker club, whioch if you ask me is just the weirdest thing ever. I can see alot of poeple not going becuase of that alone. Blah.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment