10 years ago:
1. I lived in Heytesbury
2. Aimee was my bestest friend in the world
3. I had a cat and fish
4. I was really confident
5. I had an afro
5 years ago:
1. I was at Kingdown
2. I won a public speaking competition with Aimee and Kat
3. I had a huge crush on James (like everyone else)
4. I did my home work the day it was set!
5. I had an afro
1 year ago:
1. I was at college
2. I didn't work at ASDA
3. I had no money
4. I was quiet(er)
5. I didn't have an afro
Yesterday:
1. Lou rang me at 8:45
2. I had an interview
3. I didn't get the job
4. I went to work
5. I was stupid and got too much overtime
5 snacks I like:
1. Grapes
2. Melon
3. Pringles
4. Cracker Bread
5. Carrot
5 songs I know all the words to:
1. Crazy Chick- Charlotte Church (obviously)
2. Can't fight the moon light- LeAnn Rimmes (sp?)
3. Keep me a secret- Ainslie someone or other
4. I bruise easily- Natasha Bedingfield
5. Filthy/ Gorgeous- Scissor Sisters
If I had a million dollars:
1. Buy lots of stuff
2. Go to New Zealand
3. Give some away to charities and stuff
4. I really son't know
5 things I would never wear:
1. Fur
2. One of those weird shrugy things
3. A "boob tube"
4.
5.
Favorite TV shows:(that I never watch coz of work)
1. Home and Away
2. Without a Trace
3. Most Haunted
4. Will and Grace
5. Scrubs
5 bad habits:
1. SAYING YES
2. Working too much
3. Biting my nails (which I stopped but have started again)
4. Not expressing my true opinion about anything
5. Being "happy" all the time
5 biggest joys:
1. Sleeping (at the mo)
2. Messing around with people
3. When a good song comes on the radio at work
4. Seeing people I haven't seen in ages
5. Cocktails
5 fictional people I want to date:
1. I really don't know............
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment